ROBAND HEAT LAMP QUARTZ
The stylish and functional Roband quartz heat lamp assemblies provide a balance of heat and light to front or back of house applications.
Manufactured from an exclusive extruded anodized aluminium, with a number of different sizes and options available to suit various requirements.
The Quartz Heat Lamp now features Easy-Fit globes which have a protective quartz outer layer that encapsulates the inner globe.
Allows easier handling and are easily replaced without the need for an electrician.
- Anodized aluminium body in variety of sizes.
- Designed to give a balance of heat and light.
- Easy fit quartz halogen globes (replaceable in seconds).
- Metal lamp guard.
- Simple mounting system.
- The standard heat lamps (e.g. HQ450E) come with a control box that houses the isolating on/off switch.
- They also feature a simple mounting system and come complete with a 10 Amp plug and cord.
- The heat lamp assemblies are also available without the control box and on/off switch (e.g. HUQ375E) so they can be connected to a remote switch setup.
- The removal of the control box shortens the length of the lamp assembly accordingly.
- These HUQ models come with the standard mounting mechanism, or optional mount kits are available with tubular framing.
Download PDF for further information