500 1D Halo Heat Warming DrawerDownload PDF
500 2D Double Halo Heat Warming DrawersDownload PDF
500 3D Triple Halo Heat Warming DrawerDownload PDF
1. Consistent, even heat. Halo Heat® technology provides a controlled, uniform heat source that maintains precise temperatures throughout the holding process.
2. Place anywhere. No oven hood or outside venting required. Save up to $30 per day in hood operating costs. Portable and stackable configurations available to maximize space
3. Unique thermal cabling surrounds the cavity with gentle, precise heat to evenly warm food and retain moisture. No fans. No harsh heating elements. No added humidity.
4. Maintain precise temperatures. Digital control senses temperature drops faster, providing quick heat and improving recovery time.
5. Waterless design. Reduce installation and operating costs with no plumbing, drains, filtration or associated maintenance.
6. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste in time for service.
– Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life.
– Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out.
– Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures.
– Easy to clean. Simply remove shelves and wipe clean.
– Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding.
– Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service.
– Vented drawers available for operations holding crispier food items.
– Drawers can be mounted on casters for easy mobility.
– Build onto cabinets or counters or stack to further maximize space.
– Made in the USA with a commitment to quality.