Friulinox Blast Chiller GO.BF051AG
The GO series, a range of blast chiller commercially used in various kitchen and restaurant environment. Fitted with the new PRE-COOLING function, improving performance and reducing chilling time.
Its controls are easy to use and allows blast chilling or freezing, both over time (conforming to the 90′ or 240′ requirements by the HACCP standard). Controls temperature of the product core by needle probe.
In the latter, users do not have to worry about which cycle to choose to achieve optimal chilling or freezing. The probe and software developed by Friulinox has an automatic probe recognition with 4 reading points.
With possibility to store completed cycle, enabling users to recall the desired program. It also has a standard heated probe in a freeze version.
Defrost activation by user meets the demand of equipment in relation to which there is an increasing awareness of energy saving and energy wastage prevention.
Finally the entire line was designed for the application of the STERILOX steriliser.
GO Series Main Features
- External sides and top in AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel th. 0.6mm (Scotch-Brite satin finish).
- Door in stainless steel th. 0.8mm (Scotch-Brite satin).
- Rounded inner lining made of stainless steel.
- Internal base with central drain connection for water discharge used for washing.
- High density insulation (42 kg/m3 approx.) with expanded polyurethane, 60 mm thick, HCFC free.
- Copper-aluminum evaporator with cataphoresis anti-corrosion treatment.
- Hinged opening deflector for evaporator cleaning.
- High thermal efficiency copper-aluminum condenser.
- Ergonomic handle and magnetic seals on all sides of the door.
- Self-closing door with an opening lock of 100°.
- Stainless steel feet Ø 2” adjustable height 70 ÷ 100mm with anti-scratch cap.
- Heated probe in blast freezer for an easy extraction.
Cooling System of Blast Chiller
- Indirect electronic fans flow, efficient but gentle on food.
- Hermetic Compressor.
- R404A refrigerant.
- Evaporators with large exchange surface, for high cooling efficiency.
- Manual defrosting device and water evaporation system without electrical energy usage.
- High capacity liquid/gas heat exchange.
- Shelf or tray racks in 18/10 stainless steel encased on the sides of the room, easily removable for washing.
- Shelf racks in polished stainless steel wire suitable to support GN1/1 shelves and EN trays (600 x 400 mm).
- Core probe designed for commercial blast chiller.
Controls and Safety Device:
- Control and command circuit board.
- Equipped with high-visibility custom display, highlighting status of appliance from time to time.
- The microprocessor can memorize up to 99 programs.
- Compressor protected by thermal automatic reset.
- Micro-switch stops internal fan when door is open.
Download Spec Sheet for more information on the Blast Chiller GO.BF051AGDownload PDF