FRIULINOX BLAST CHILLER GO.BF161AG
The GO series, a range of commercial blast chiller used in various kitchen and restaurant environment.
Fitted with the new PRE-COOLING function, improving performance and reducing chilling time.
Its controls are easy to use and allows blast chilling or freezing, both over time (conforming to the HACCP standard).
The probe and software developed by Friulinox has an automatic probe recognition with 4 reading points.
The entire line was designed for the application of the STERILOX sterilizer.
GO Series Blast Chiller Features
- External sides and top in AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel th. 0.6mm (Scotch-Brite satin finish).
- Door in stainless steel th. 0.8mm (Scotch-Brite satin).
- Rounded inner lining made of stainless steel.
- Internal base with central drain connection for water discharge used for washing.
- High density insulation (42 kg/m³ approx.) with expanded polyurethane, 60 mm thick, HCFC free.
- Copper-aluminum evaporator with non-toxic epoxy resins for protection.
- Deflector can be opened on side hinges to clean evaporator.
- Copper condensing coil with high heat aluminium fins.
- Anti-condensate resistant placed under magnetic gasket.
- Full-length ergonomic handle with magnetic gaskets positioned on 4 sides of the door.
- 100° self-closing door.
- Stainless steel feet Ø 2” height-adjustable 70 ÷ 100 mm with anti-scratch cap.
- Core probe embedded in blast chiller for easy extraction.
Commercial Blast Chiller Cooling Unit
- Indirect fan flow towards product.
- Hermetic compressor.
- R404A refrigerant liquid.
- Large exchange surface evaporators, for increased cooling productivity.
- Manual defrosting device and non-electrical evaporation system.
- High capacity liquid/gas radiators.
Electronic Control and Command Circuit Board:
- Equipped with viewable custom display which indicates status of appliance.
- Microprocessor memorizes up to 99 programs.
- Compressor protected by automatic reset thermal protector.
- Internal ventilation halts microswitch in door opening.
VERSIONS AND OPTIONS:
- With remote unit.
- Condensing unit with water condensation.
- Casters with brake.
- UVC kit (germicidal lamp).
- Printing kit.
Download Spec Sheet for more information on the GO Series Blast Chiller BF161AGDownload PDF