ROBAND CARVING STATION (COUNTERTOP)
The heat from above and below combines with steam from the pan to keep carved meats warm, illuminated and moist.
Features of Carving Station
- Heat source from above and below.
- Energy regulator control of element (heat comes from below).
- Crumb/drip tray.
- Full-size pan (65 mm) with full-size perforated and spiked pan (25 mm).
- Maximum pan depth 65 mm.
- Adjustable feet.
- Stainless steel.
- Advanced control safety systems.
- Full-size spiked perforated tray and full-size pan.
- Quality halogen heat lamps and lamp cover.
- Ultra-durable stainless steel element.
- Easy to clean drip/crumb tray.
- Wet or dry operation.
- Stylish design.
Model CS10 Specifications
- Dimensions: (W) 355 mm x (D) 650 mm x (H) 570 mm
- Power: 1750 Watts
- Current: 7.6 Amps
Download PDF for more information