ROBAND COUNTERTOP GRIDDLE
The commercial countertop griddle by Roband is a high-performance, reliable machine for every busy foodservice outlets.
Features uniquely designed elements that provide maximum temperature penetration specifically into the thick, steel griddle plate.
From the outside, all griddles do look similar but, its capability determines how well the machine performs under pressure and when needed most.
Every machine plate size has been engineered to deliver the best cooking experience possible from the power supplied.
Australian made range delivering performance, reliability and longevity.
- 8mm thick steel cooking plate for superior heat retention.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Thermostat control for precise cooking temperature.
- Dual thermostat control on the G700 machine for independent control of the left and right side of the machine.
- Compacted cooking plate elements with superior clamping for fast temperature recovery and control.
- Forward positioned grease gutter and removable side positioned grease collection box which securely holds hot waste grease.
1) Faster cooking times with rapid temperature recovery when loaded with food
2) Lower power consumption and heat losses
3) Even temperatures for professional cooking
4) Reliable food quality outcomes
- G500: Single phase, 2300 W, 10 Amp, Medium Production.
- G500XP: Single phase, 3450W, 15 Amp, High Production.
- G700: Dual-phase, 4240W, 18.4 Amp, High Production.
Download PDF for more informationDownload PDF