Roband Grill Max Wide-Mouth Toaster
With peak performance and operator safety features, these high performance wide-mouthed toasters by Roband will make your conventional toaster a thing of the past.
The wider mouth opening and larger toasting room increases menu options, and is ideal for the preparation of taller dishes. The internal fan reduces external surface temperatures. The added feature of an electronic timer with a soft, one-touch operation allows you to set your preferred time duration.
Features of the Wide-Mouth Toaster:
- Electronic “soft-touch” timer operation.
- 5 minute timer operation.
- Set and Forget timer with soft one-touch operation for repeat selection.
- Top and bottom OR top only heat selection.
- Energy regulator control allows for choice and flexibility in heat setting.
- Stylish stainless steel design ideal for front-of-house environment.
- Dura-life stainless steel elements for prolonged element life.
- Wide mouth opening can accommodate dishes as tall as 100 mm.
- Larger toasting room enables diversity in menu planning.
- Cooling fan reduces external surface temperatures for operator safety.
- Removable rack runners for easy cleaning.
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Audible alarm and flashing light at the end of the cooking cycle.
Roband’s 5 tips for evenly colored toast!
1 Use one to two day old bread! The reason for this is simple; the high moisture content in fresh bread acts to counter the toasting effect. The moisture in each slice is driven down through the body of the bread (ie the top dries out faster) resulting in the top of the bread toasting before the bottom.
2 Don’t store bread in the fridge! Refrigerated bread will not only start the bread cold and extend the toasting time further; it will also serve to retain within the bread the very moisture we are trying to get rid of.
3 Bread with a high sugar content such as raisin bread, will toast faster and therefore the toasting time should be reduced. Bread such as Wholemeal, Sourdough & Gluten Free will take longer to toast.
4 If using an open mouth toaster, the bread at the back of the toasting cavity will toast faster than bread closer to the opening. This is because the heat is naturally lost through the open mouth. You can use this to your advantage when toasting different types of bread products.
5 Use quality toasting equipment!
Download PDF for more informationDownload PDF