THERMATEK HEAVY-DUTY HOTPLATE
Available in counter-series, it was commercially designed on welded angle iron frame construction for strength and durability.
Featuring with lift-off cast iron open top burners and individual top grates for each burner.
The commercial hot plates have an easy-cleaning removable crumb tray.
- Consist of a welded frame construction.
- Lift-off cast iron open top burners.
- Individual 12” x 12” cast iron top grates for each burner.
- Removable crumb tray.
- Standard size model ranges from 12” (305 mm), 24” (610 mm), 36” (915 mm), 48” (1,219 mm), 60” (1,524 mm) and 72” (1,829 mm).
* (Optional) All counter models are range match when placed onto our equipment stand.
THERMA TEK STANDARD FEATURES
- Full stainless steel exterior.
- 4” (101.5 mm) adjustable legs.
- Gas pressure regulator.
- Limited parts and warranty included.
OPEN TOP BURNERS:
- Cast-iron lift off two piece burners.
- Top grate supports located at every 12”.
- Spill-proof pilot ignition system.
- Brass valve controlled with infinite adjustment.
Download PDF for more information on the Therma-tek Gas Counter Heavy-Duty HotplatePDF Download