ROBAND COUNTERTOP GRILL STATION
The Roband Grill Station countertop cooking equipment for toasting sandwiches, paninis, focaccias. Also available to sear meat, poultry and fish.
The best stainless steel countertops for cafe, sandwich shops, coffee shops, takeaways or where toasting and grilling are required.
Allied Foodservice Equipment is the appointed distributor for Roband products in Malaysia.
Features of the Countertop Griller:
- 6 or 8 sandwich capacity.
- Quality high-pressure die-cast aluminium cooking plates with cast-in elements for an effective heat transfer.
- Thermostat control for temperature adjustment.
- Even heat distribution between the top and bottom plates.
- Ability to switch between top and bottom plate operation or bottom plate only operation.
- Easy one-handed loading and unloading of food.
- A load limiter that reduces the resting weight of the top plate on food being grilled or toasted.
- Plate spacers are available separately for very thin contents.
- High splash guard ensuring grease and crumbs fall onto the bottom plate.
- Grease collection box to collect grease and crumbs, well-positioned for easy removal and cleaning.
- Angled control panel for clear visibility of settings.
- 5 minutes timer with signal bell.
- Includes one premium spatula.
- Retainer Clip & Grill Sheet – These are removable and non-stick to keep it clean at all time.
- Side Draining Grease Channel – Designed to handle the high volume of grease from cooked food, draining it into a collection vessel.
- Rear Stand – Designed to raise the Grill Station rear so that grease and crumbs drain and collect in the forward-positioned grease box.
- Plate Spacer – Various size are available and designed to ensure a consistent height between the top and bottom plates during operation.
- Aluminium Grill Pattern Plates – Produces a crosshatched char grill style pattern on the food being produced.
- Ribbed top plate and/or Teflon® coating.
- Removable non-stick Grill Sheet (PTFE) and Retainer Clip.
- Side draining grease channel for high volume waste (model GC6 or GC8).
Here are Roband’s 5 tips to keep your Roband Grill Station clean! -> Click here
- Plates should be seasoned when the machine is first purchased.
- Plates should be cleaned at the end of each day after the machine is turned OFF and while it’s still warm. Using a soft cloth dampened with only hot soapy water.
- Nylon scrubbers are RECOMMENDED when cleaning and scrubbing the plates to protect plates from damage.
- For protection and cleaning of “brushed” stainless steel surfaces on the body of the machine, it is best to use the water-based stainless steel polish that will protect the surface from any marks. – Supplied by Clean Plus Detergents Pty Ltd or Simple Green Pro M cleaner.
- Another great way to keep the Grill Station nice and clean is by using Roband’s Grill Sheets and Clips.
- NEVER put cold water or ice on hot plates at a medium to high temperature. This may cause the plates to buckle due to the sudden change in temperature.
- Use of metal scrapers or highly abrasive scrubbers (such as steel wool) can prematurely wear and damage plates.
- Tests have shown that the Stainless Steel Polish (Water-based) work well on brushed stainless surfaces – Supplied by Simple Green.
Download PDF for more informationDownload PDF