THERMA-TEK RADIANT & CHAR-ROCK BROILERS
Available in counter-series, it was commercially designed on welded angle iron frame construction for strength and durability.
Featuring the heavy-duty cast iron grates for maximum heat control and to increase cooking efficiency.
Each burner was designed to reflect usable heat away from the drip pan and into the cooking zone. Plus, it prevents blockage of ports and pilot.
The commercial countertop broiler has an easy-cleaning removable grease container.
- Welded angle iron frame construction.
- Removable grease container provided.
- Standard model sizes are 12” (305 mm), 24” (610 mm), 36”(915 mm), 48”(1,219mm), 60” (1,524 mm) and 72”(1,829 mm).
- All counter models are range match when placed on our equipment stand.
THERMA TEK SPECIAL FEATURES
- Fully stainless steel exterior.
- 4” (101.5 mm) adjustable legs.
- Gas pressure regulator.
- Limited parts and warranty included.
RADIANT & CHAR-ROCK BROILER:
- 1 heavy-duty H-Type burner per 12” section.
- Heavy-duty cast-iron grates.
- 2 cast-iron radiant per burner with multiple heat sinks.
- Spatula width grease trough.
- Easy to remove drip pans.
- High quality lava rocks on cast-iron for excellent heat retention.
- One bag of Lava Rock covers one 12” broiler sections.
- Stainless steel equipment stand with bottom shelf and chrome plated leveling feet.
- Add casters (with suffix C).
Download PDF for more information on the Therma-tek Gas Counter Radiant & Char-rock BroilersPDF Download