FRIULINOX CHILLY.BF030AG BLAST CHILLER
Friulinox has developed the temperature blast chiller, the CHILLY series, to meet the increasing demand for compact professional equipment.
The CHILLY freezer is suitable for professional catering and domestic use as it allows chilling and freezing of both cooked and raw foods.
The high-temperature probe inserted into the food, are supplied as standard. Hence, the chilling phases will be constantly controlled while ensuring perfect storage of the products.
It is simple and has complete control with high cooling capacity and low power consumption.
Commercial Blast Chiller CHILLY Series Features
- Pre-cooling button.
- External sides and top in AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel th. 0.6mm (Scotch-Brite satin-coated)
- Door in stainless steel th. 0.8mm (Scotch-Brite satin finish)
- Rounded inner lining made of stainless steel.
- Internal base with central drain connection for water discharge used for washing.
- High-density insulation (42 kg/m³ approx.) with expanded polyurethane, 60 mm thick, HCFC free.
- Copper-aluminium evaporator with cataphoresis anti-corrosion treatment.
- High thermal efficiency copper-aluminium condenser.
- Ergonomic handle and magnetic seals on all 4 sides of the door.
- Anti-condensation heater, placed under magnetic gaskets.
- Indirect electronic fans flow, efficient but gentle on food.
- Hermetic Compressor.
- R404A refrigerant.
- Evaporators with large exchange surface, for high cooling efficiency.
- Manual defrosting device and water evaporation system without electrical energy usage.
- Slides in 18/10 stainless steel encased on the sides of the room, easily removable for washing
- Core probe.
Electronic Control and Circuit Board:
- Equipped with a viewable custom display, which highlights the status of the appliance from time to time.
- The microprocessor memorises up to 99 programs.
- Compressor protected by automatic reset thermal protector.
Versions and Optional Accessories:
- Remote condensing unit with a water cooling unit.
- Revolving castors.
- Printing kit.
- Heated core probe in blast freezer for easy extraction.
Download Spec Sheet for more information on the CHILLER Series Blast Chiller BF030AGLink text