FRIULINOX BLAST CHILLER GO.BF121AG
The GO series, a range of blast chiller commercially used in various kitchen and restaurant environment.
Fitted with the new PRE-COOLING function, improving performance and reducing chilling time.
Its controls are easy to use and allows blast chilling or freezing, both over time (conforming to the 90′ or 240′ requirements by the HACCP standard).
Controls temperature of the product core by needle probe. The probe and software developed by Friulinox has an automatic probe recognition with 4 reading points.
The entire line was designed for the application of the STERILOX sterilizer.
GO Series Blast Chiller Features
- External sides and top in AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel th. 0.6mm (Scotch-Brite satin finish).
- Door in stainless steel th. 0.8mm (Scotch-Brite satin).
- Rounded inner lining made of stainless steel.
- Internal base with central drain connection for water discharge used for washing.
- High density insulation (42 kg/m³ approx.) with expanded polyurethane, 60 mm thick, HCFC free.
- Copper-aluminum evaporator with cataphoresis anti-corrosion treatment.
- Removable grill supports to facilitate cleaning processes.
- Class T (ambient temperature +43°C).
- Pre-cooling button.
- Endless cycle with a set-point cell.
- Core probe embedded in blast chiller.
Commercial Blast Chiller Cooling Unit
- Indirect fan flow towards product.
- Hermetic compressor.
- R404A refrigerant liquid.
- Large exchange surface evaporators, for increased cooling productivity.
- Manual defrosting device and non-electrical evaporation system.
- High capacity liquid/gas radiators.
Control and Command Circuit Board:
- Equipped with viewable custom display which indicates status of appliance.
- Microprocessor memorizes up to 99 programs.
- Compressor protected by a circuit breaker.
- Internal fan stops instantly when door opens.
Versions and Options:
- With remote unit.
- Condensing unit with water condensation.
- Kit swivel wheels with brake.
- UVC kit (sterilizing lamp).
- Printing kit.
Download Spec Sheet for more information on the Blast Chiller GO.BF121AGDownload PDF