FRYMASTER GF40 STANDARD GAS FRYER
Frymaster GF standard gas fryers deliver an outstanding open-port frying performance.
It has the ability to consistently produce a variety of scrumptious quality fried food.
On top of that, this model of commercial deep fryer has both cold zone and forward sloping bottom. These are to collect and remove excessive sediment from the frypot.
- Two (2) twin baskets.
- Open-pot design for easy cleaning purposes.
- Master Jet burner heat-transfer system for even heat distribution.
- Millivolt temperature control (does not require electric connection).
- Durable temperature probe (senses temperature change, thus activates burner).
- Stainless steel frypot, door and cabinet.
- Deep cold zone with 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) IPS ball-type drain valve.
- Adjustable legs and casters.
- 3/4” (1.91 cm) (NPT) gas connection.
- 25 liter oil capacity.
- Power input type: Gas.
- Full and triplet baskets.
- Stainless steel frypot cover.
- Crisper tray.
- Sediment tray.
- Piezo ignitior.
- Quick disconnect (2 different gas line measurements).
- Top connecting strip.
For more information on the Frymaster GF40 Standard Gas Fryer, click on the “Download PDF” button below