Scotsman NW Series – Dice Cube Ice Machine
This commercial dice ice cube machine produces 6 classic side ice cube. Its greater surface for heat exchange allows drinks to be chilled in an instant.
The vertical evaporator technology guarantees large ice production at a lower operating costs.
Suitable and highly appreciated in QSR and coffee chains applications.
Dice Cube Ice Machine Features:
- Global standard footprint: Conforming to the international imperial standards.
- Back-in & top-out air flow (22” models): Do not require space to be left on either side of the machine.
- One touch cleaning: Reduces cost of labor and saves time, simplifying cleaning process.
- Front evaporator access: Immediate access to evaporating plate for quick self-maintenance operations.
- Head only ice maker: Requires separate storage bin to store ice made.
- Produces half and full ice cube sizes.
Scotsman Ice Machine can be paired with a range of storage bins in variety of shapes and capacities. As a result, the NW Series was acknowledged as a customized icemaker solution for a busy food service operation.
The Scotsman EcoX Range ice-making equipment operates on either R290 (Propane) or R744 (Carbon Dioxide) natural refrigerants (model dependant).
It has a Global Warming Potential (GWP) value of 3 or less. Making it fully compliant with both current and forthcoming F-Gas regulations.
NW Series model available:
- NW 308 (160kg),
- NW 458 (240kg),
- NW 508 (215kg),
- NW 608 (320kg), and
- NW 1008 (485kg).
* The latest NW 1408 (660kg), is the only commercial ice cube machine that can produce up to 700 kg/day in a 30” footprint!
Download Spec Sheet for more information on the ice machine models of the NW Series by ScotsmanNW 308 Model NU458 Model NW 508 Model NW 608 Model NW1008 Model NW series Brochure