THERMATEK HEAVY-DUTY GRIDDLE
Available in counter-series, it was commercially designed on welded angle iron frame construction for strength and durability.
The commercial griddles have an easy-cleaning removable grease container.
- Welded frame construction.
- Removable grease container.
- Models are standard ranging from 12” (305 mm), 24” (610 mm), 36”(915 mm), 48”(1,219mm), 60” (1,524 mm) and 72”(1,829 mm).
THERMA TEK STANDARD FEATURES
- Fully stainless steel exterior.
- 4” (101.5 mm) adjustable legs.
- Gas pressure regulator.
- Limited parts and warranty included.
- 5/8” thick, highly polished steel plate.
- 4” (101.5 mm) plate rail.
- Spatula width – 3 1/8” (79 mm) – grease trough.
- One heavy duty steel tube burner per 12” section.
- Burner rated at 30,000 BTUs per hour.
- Each 12” section is controlled by a manual valve.
- Each 24” section is controlled by a thermostat.
- Large capacity grease container with integral lid.
- Thermostat control models. Temperature range 65 °C – 204.5 °C.
- Grooved griddle.
- 1-inch thick griddle plate.
- Stainless steel back cover/flue riser.
- Stainless steel equipment stand with stainless steel bottom shelf and chrome plated leveling feet.
- Add casters (suffix C).
* All counter models are range match when placed on the equipment stand.
Download PDF for more information on the Therma-tek Gas Counter Heavy-Duty GriddlePDF Download