Carpigiani Turbomix 10
An upgraded machine with a combination of both blender and homogeniser used to prepare any Artisan Gelato and other mixes. Creating a smooth and consistent texture of various confectionery products.
- An ideal floor-standing blender to break up classic pastry cream, which can be oily, dense or sugary, into the base mix.
- High-speed rotation and shape of the rotor facilitate the speedy emulsification of the pastries, bringing out the best fragrance and creamiest flavour.
- Suitable for chopping and mixing pieces of fresh or frozen fruit and hence, blending fruit puree into the base.
- Useful for powder mixing, such as sugars and cold stabilisers (to prepare water-based mixes).
- A rotary blender that has the ability to chop significantly large pieces of fruit, such as whole pears and apples.
- Works perfectly with emulsifiers to transform blended fruit into a fine, easy-to-mix puree.
For more information on the Carpigiani Turbomix 10, Click HERE